Supporting Cast Membership
£600 (£50 per month by Direct Debit)
Supporting Cast members will receive:
- The highest level of priority booking for our future performances
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Members webpage
- Access to our digital newsletter
- Invitations to online member events, including Priority members Christmas event†
- Notifications about NT talks, giving you the opportunity to hear some of the world's leading artists talk about their work*
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside exclusively for Supporting Cast members
- Year round access to the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar with river views‡
- Join us at special events online and in-person:
- Look behind-the-scenes and meet our creative teams at NT Revealed†
- Celebrate your support at our Annual Supporters Party with actors, writers and directors†
For more information on Supporting Cast membership, please call the Memberships team on 020 7452 3254 or email [email protected]
Aged 21-45? Find out more about Young Patron Membership from £100* Discount applies to full-price tickets. Exclusions and ticket limits may apply.
† extra cost applies
‡ on occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. We always recommend booking ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
Memberships can be purchased by either 1 annual direct debit payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Memberships purchased by Direct Debit will be active within 15 minutes of signing up.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Supporting Cast Membership − Donation £589/Benefits £11.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.