Supporting Cast Membership
£600 (£50 per month by Direct Debit)
Supporting Cast members will receive:
- First priority booking ahead of Priority Members, Advance members and the general public
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Members page
- Save £5 on NT talks, giving you the opportunity to hear some of the world's leading artists talk about their work*
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Copies of the National Theatre Magazine and access to our digital newsletter
- A personal thank you for your support on our website
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside exclusively for Supporting Cast members
- Year-round access to the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar, with river views‡
- Join us at special events when we re-open:
- Look behind-the-scenes and meet our creative teams at NT Revealed†
- Celebrate your support at our Annual Supporters Party with actors, writers and directors†
For more information on Supporting Cast membership, please call the Memberships team on 020 7452 3254 or email email@example.com
Aged 21-45? Find out more about Young Patron Membership from £100
* Discount applies to full-price tickets. Exclusions and ticket limits may apply.
† extra cost applies
‡ on occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. We always recommend booking ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will be activated on the next working day.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Supporting Cast Membership − Donation £589/Benefits £11.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.