Priority Plus Membership
£200 (£16.67 per month by Direct Debit)
Priority Plus members will receive:
- Opportunity to book tickets for our future performances ahead of Advance members and the general public
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Members' webpage
- Access to our digital newsletter
- Invitations to online member events, including Priority members Christmas event†
- Information about NT talks, giving you the opportunity to hear some of the world's leading artists talk about their work*
- A personal thank you for your support on our website
- Once a year, make your evening even more special with a visit to the Ashcroft Room, our private members' bar and enjoy the fabulous river views (for up to four people) ‡
If you require any more information about Priority Plus Membership or to sign up by Direct Debit please contact us on 020 7452 3254 or email [email protected]
Aged 21-45? Find out more about Young Patron Membership from £100
‡ The Ashcroft Room is currently closed. We look forward to welcoming you back when we are able to reopen.
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
Memberships can be purchased by either 1 annual direct debit payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Memberships purchased by Direct Debit will be active within 15 minutes of signing up.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Priority Plus Membership − Donation £189/Benefits £11.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.