Priority Plus Membership
£200 (£16.70 per month by Direct Debit)
Priority Plus members will receive exclusive extras to enjoy alongside our NT at Home screenings.
When we reopen, membership benefits are as Priority:
- Priority booking ahead of Advance Members and the general public
- Save £5 on NT talks giving you the opportunity to hear some of the world's leading artists talk about their work.*
- Receive three copies a year of the National Theatre Magazine
- Receive season brochures and be the first to find out what's happening
- Regular email updates
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Exemption from phone booking fees
• A personal thank you for your support on our website
• Once a year, make your evening even more special with a visit to the Ashcroft Room, our private members' bar and enjoy the fabulous river views (for up to four people)
*Discount applies to full-price tickets. Exclusions and ticket limits may apply.
If you require any more information about Priority Plus Membership or to sign up by Direct Debit please contact us on 020 7452 3254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged 21-45? Find out more about Young Patron Membership from £100
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will be activated on the next working day.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Priority Plus Membership − Donation £189/Benefits £11.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.