Priority Members receive the following benefits:
- Priority booking ahead of Advance Members and the general public
- Save 50% on all NT Platforms – talks and discussions that give you a special insight into our productions and the arts in general
- Receive three copies a year of the National Theatre Magazine
- Receive season brochures and be the first to find out what's happening
- Regular email updates
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Exemption from phone booking fees
If you require any more information about Priority Membership or to sign up by Direct Debit please contact us on 020 7452 3254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged 21-45? Find out more about Young Patron Membership from £100
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. Priority Membership − Donation £69/Benefits £11.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.