£80 (£6.70 per month by Direct Debit)
Whilst we are closed, Priority Members will receive:
- Opportunity to book tickets for our future performances ahead of Advance members and the general public
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Members webpage
- Copies of the National Theatre Magazine and access to our digital newsletter
- Invitations to online member events, including Priority members Christmas event†
- When we reopen, save £5 on NT talks, giving you the opportunity to hear some of the world's leading artists talk about their work*
If you require any more information about Priority Membership please contact us on 020 7452 3254 or email [email protected]
Aged 21-45? Find out more about Young Patron Membership from £100
* Discount applies to full-price tickets. Exclusions and ticket limits may apply.
† extra cost applies
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will be activated the next working day.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual direct debit payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Priority Membership − Donation £69/Benefits £11.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.