£80 (£6.70 per month by Direct Debit)
Join before 23 October and enjoy Members' Week special offers including free access to Under Milk Wood on National Theatre at Home, a 25% discount at the Bookshop and exclusive behind-the-scenes content!
Priority Members also enjoy:
- Opportunities to book tickets for our future performances ahead of Advance members and the general public
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Members' webpage
- Access to our digital newsletter
- Invitations to our Priority members Christmas event†
- Information about NT talks, giving you the opportunity to hear some of the world's leading artists talk about their work
If you require any more information about Priority Membership please contact us on 020 7452 3254 or email [email protected]
Aged 21-45? Find out more about Young Patron Membership from £100
† extra cost may apply
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
Memberships can be purchased by either 1 annual direct debit payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Memberships purchased by Direct Debit will be activated the next working day.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Priority Membership − Donation £69/Benefits £11.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.