Story Seekers... We need your help!
In the year 2020 the world changed. The pandemic swept across the planet and everything locked down. People forgot how to dream. They forgot how to create.
Join Story Seeker Command on their mission to find, tell and share important stories from across the globe. This joint venture with the Unicorn Theatre challenges pupils aged 8 - 11 in this FREE online project available to all UK state primary schools.
Story Seekers includes:
- Filmed theatre performances directed by Justin Audibert to guide pupils through the quest
- A creative literacy and oracy scheme of work developed in partnership with the Centre for Literacy in Primary Education.
- Workshops and performances by professional storytellers.
- CPD and resources to support teachers to lead the project.
Read our FAQs for more information
This free six-week creative literacy project is in partnership with the Unicorn Theatre, the UK’s leading theatre for children and young people. It includes filmed theatre performances directed by Justin Audibert to guide pupils through the quest, workshops and performances by professional storytellers and training and resources to support teachers to lead the project.
Story Seekers, available to state schools in the UK, focuses on supporting children to develop their communication and language skills post-pandemic, promoting self-expression and well-being. The project also supports teachers to reconnect children with learning and their school community in a fun and creative way.
Download a sample lesson plan
How to take part:
- To book your place on Story Seekers for the Spring Term 2022 please follow the Book Now link below. Add one ticket to your basket for your school to take part
- Booking closes for the Spring Term at 5pm on Friday 14 January 2022
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email from the NT Box Office to confirm the booking - please ignore this email
- A 'Welcome' email with further information about the project will be sent within 48hrs of booking your place
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email us directly [email protected]