Create an extraordinary school play with the National Theatre
What is Let's Play?
- Let’s Play provides primary schools with everything you need to make an outstanding piece of theatre.
Why take part in Let's Play?
- An impressive and entertaining school play that everyone will be proud of.
- Pupils gain confidence and team working skills.
- Teachers learn how to stage high-quality school productions.
- Teachers develop their understanding of creative learning, and how to apply those skills in their classrooms.
What does your school get?
- Access to eight new scripts for children to perform.
- Musical scores and backing tracks for original songs.
- CPD courses for teachers led by professional theatre makers. (Courses run termly.)
- A Teacher Toolkit and film resources. Cross-curricular activities.
- The opportunity for children to gain an Arts Award.
Where did Let's Play come from?
- Let’s Play was developed by the National Theatre with teachers and school leaders from a broad range of primary schools.
- Let's Play aims to transform creativity and theatre-making in primary schools, with pupils and teachers learning new skills.
How do I take part?
- Let’s Play costs £350 per academic year. Discounted places are also available – please contact Lorna (below) for more information.
- To register to take part, please complete this short form.
For more information about Let’s Play please contact Lorna on 020 7452 3370 or email email@example.com