How it works:
- All tickets available in the Angels Ballot are £20
- There are five ballots in total. See the dates table on this page for details
- Each ballot will be open for entries at midday on selected Fridays and then close on selected Wednesdays
- Winners are selected at random and will be notified by email at midday the day after ballot closing date
- If you haven't received an email from us by midday the day after the ballot has closed (be sure to check your spam folder), sadly you haven't been successful but are welcome to try again and enter the next ballot
If you're successful:
- You'll receive an email with details on how to book £20 tickets for the performances within the booking period relating to the ballot you have entered (refer to dates table on this page)
- Tickets are not guaranteed. You will have until 12pm the following day to log in and book.
- Tickets are limited to two per customer for Part One and two per customer for Part Two. On two-play days you can buy a pair of combined tickets to see both Part One and Part Two on the same day. If you've already booked tickets for Angels in America, the ticket limit still applies to any additional tickets you book via the Angels Ballot
Win flights to America with Ballot Four
Enter Ballot Four and you'll be automatically entered to win a pair of flights to the USA courtesy of Official Airline Partner Delta.
View the full terms and conditions of the flights competition here.