Fresh from taking New York by storm, this revolutionary musical experience by David Byrne and Fatboy Slim arrives at the National Theatre for a strictly limited run.
‘A life-giving, roof-raising, booty-shaking blast of pure joy.’
Here Lies Love traces the astonishing journey of Imelda Marcos, First Lady of the Philippines, from her meteoric rise to power to descent into infamy and disgrace.
The new Dorfman Theatre is transformed into a pulsating club for this immersive theatrical event; Alex Timbers’ production combines heart-pounding beats with adrenaline-fuelled choreography and a remarkable 360-degree staging.
Dress comfortably, and come ready to dance!
Suitable for 14yrs+
Important information for audiences
- Actors and pieces of set move through the performance space in the Pit; standing audiences will move with them.
- Dancing is encouraged! Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
- Coats and bags must be left in the cloakroom before entering the auditorium.
- Seated tickets are available in the Circle and Gallery. Wheelchair spaces are available in the Circle; for information about accessible seating, please call 020 7452 3000.
- The show contains loud music, smoke and haze and strobe lights.