We are happy to let you have details of seven of the plays that will be part of Connections 2020 – synopses can be found here. Please check back for full details of the final ten.
All parts can be played by actors of any gender or ethnicity, except where the playwright states otherwise, and by D/deaf disabled performers.
If you have any questions about the suitability the plays for your group, please contact Kirsten on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class by Ben Bailey and Lajaune Lincoln
- The Sad Club by Luke Barnes, with music by Adam Pleeth
- Flesh by Rob Drummond
- Variations by Katie Hims
- Salt by Dawn King
- Ageless by Benjamin Kuffuor
- terra / earth by Nell Leyshon, choreography by Anthony Missen
- Chaos by Laura Lomas
- The Small Hours by Katherine Soper
- Stuff by Tom Wells
- [ BLANK ] by Alice Birch (a co-commission with Clean Break)
- The Blue Electric Wind by Brad Birch
- The Changing Room by Chris Bush
- The Free Nine by In-Sook Chappell
- Ceasefire Babies by Fiona Doyle
- These Bridges by Phoebe Eclair-Powell
- When They Go Low by Natalie Mitchell
- Want by Barney Norris
- The Sweetness Of A Sting by Chinonyerem Odimba
- Dungeness by Chris Thompson