At the National: The Ocean at the End of the Lane, The Light Princess and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (also in the West End and on Broadway).
In the West End: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (also on Broadway and internationally)
On Broadway: Sweeney Todd, A Beautiful Noise, Angels in America, The Crucible, The Last Ship, Rocky: The Musical, Peter and the Starcatcher and American Idiot.
Other productions include: Let the Right One In for National Theatre of Scotland and at St. Ann’s Warehouse; St. Joan at The Public; The Glass Menagerie at A.R.T., Broadway and Edinburgh International Festival; Once at A.R.T., Broadway and in the West End.
Work as associate movement director includes: Black Watch for National Theatre Scotland and at St Anne’s Warehouse.
As director, work includes: Social! The Social Distance Dance Club at Park Avenue Armory; and Close to You: Bacharach Reimagined at New York Theatre Workshop and in the West End.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Olivier Award nomination
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time – Tony and Olivier Award nominations
- Rocky the Musical – Tony nomination
- Once – Obie Award, Lortel Award and Calloway Award
- Peter and the Starcatcher – Drama Desk nomination
- Black Watch – Olivier Award for Best Choreography
(Updated October 2022)