At the National: Pinocchio and The Ocean at the End of the Lane.
In London’s West End: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (as puppet and illusion designer).
Other theatre includes: Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Dragon, The Infamous Brothers Davenport, The Not-So-Fatal Death of Grandpa Fredo (also co-writer and co-director), Bright Black, Slick (also co-writer, co-director and puppet designer), How to Steal a Diamond (also co-writer and co-director), Flight , Glamour (also co-writer, co-director and set designer), Gravel and Interference (also co-writer and co-director) for Vox Motus; Traverse and Tomorrow for Vanishing Point; The Wheel for National Theatre of Scotland; 1000 Paper Cranes for Catherine Wheels; A Conversation with Carmel for Barrowland and Ballet; Pinocchio at the Lyceum, Edinburgh; Jerusalem at West Yorkshire Playhouse.
As magic and illusion consultant other theatre includes: Peter Pan and Mary Queen of Scots Got Her Head Chopped Off for National Theatre of Scotland; Further than the Furthest Thing, A Christmas Carol, The Cherry Orchard and The Visit at Dundee Rep; What We Know for Traverse;
The Last Witch at Edinburgh International Festival; and A Brief History of Time for Vanishing Point.
Other work includes the Olympic Festival Exhibition Road.
- The Not-So-Fatal Death of Grandpa Fredo – Critics’ Award nominationfor Best Design
- Slick – three Critics’ Award nominations and a Total Theatre Award
- How to Steal a Diamond – Critics’ Award nomination for Best Design
- Special citation from the New York Drama Critics’ Circle
- San Francisco Bay Area Theatre Critics’ Circle Excellence in a Theatre Specialism Award
- 2017 Edinburgh International Magic Festival’s Lafayette Award for outstanding contribution to stage magic
(Updated October 2022)