16-25 years tickets terms and conditions
1. In these terms and conditions the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
“16 – 25 Tickets” means the National Theatre’s concessionary ticket rate open to UK residents aged between 16 and 25 which gives customers access to Tickets at a reduced price.
“16 – 18 Ticket” means a ticket for any National Theatre Production offered for sale by the National Theatre to UK residents aged 16-18 at the reduced price of £5 per ticket.
“19 – 25 Ticket” means a ticket for any National Theatre Production offered for sale by the National Theatre to UK residents aged 19-25 at the reduced price of £10 per ticket.
“National Theatre” means The Royal National Theatre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9PX whose registered and principal trading address is Upper Ground, London SE1 9PX. Registered in England company number 749504. Registered charity number 224223. VAT registration number GB 548 1804 33.
“National Theatre Production” means any live, staged performance of a theatrical or operatic nature in any one of the National Theatre’s auditoria.
“Ticket” means “16 – 18 Ticket” and “19 – 25 Ticket”.
2. Tickets are only available for purchase by UK Residents aged 16 – 25.
3. All bearers of Tickets will only be permitted entry into the National Theatre Production in question if they are aged 16 – 25 and can prove their age in the form of a passport, driving licence or Pass Card.
4. Customers are limited to booking two (2) Tickets per National Theatre Production.
5. Tickets are subject to availability from an allocation of places.
6. Tickets may only be purchased from the National Theatre’s website. Tickets may not be purchased from any third-party agent.
7. The National Theatre aims to encourage young people to attend the theatre independently. For this reason, only UK Residents aged 16 – 25 may purchase Tickets. Any debit or credit card used for payment must therefore be in your name.
8. Third parties (including parents or guardians) cannot book or pay for Tickets on behalf of a UK resident aged 16-25. However, they can purchase a gift voucher which can then be used by you to purchase Tickets.
9. Tickets for National Theatre Productions will be sent by email.
10. When you come to the theatre, you (and any companion aged 16 – 25) will be required to present proof of age in the form of a passport, driving licence or Pass Card.
11. Failure to attend National Theatre Productions on three or more occasions without notifying the box office at least 24 hours in advance will result in your account and any future bookings you may have being cancelled. If your account is cancelled on this basis you will not be permitted to purchase 16-25 tickets in future.
12. You may only exchange or return Tickets for National Theatre Productions in accordance with the National Theatre’s terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets, learning events and the use of the National Theatre website. https://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/your-visit/policies/terms-and-conditions
13. Tickets are non-transferable. The National Theatre reserves the right to cancel your account along with any future bookings should you be found to have transferred any Tickets. If your account is cancelled on this basis you will not be permitted to re-apply for an account in future.
14. We will give you the opportunity to cancel any tickets you may have purchased that are due to be used if you are no longer UK resident aged 16 – 25, otherwise they will be upgraded to full price.
15. The price of Tickets are subject to change without notice at the National Theatre’s discretion.
16. National Theatre reserves the right to terminate these concessions at any time.
17. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the National Theatre’s:i. terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets, learning events and the use of the National Theatre website; andii. terms and conditions for the purchase of goods from the National Theatre shop; which can be found on the National Theatre website. To the extent that these terms and conditions may conflict with either (i) or (ii), these terms and conditions are to take priority.
18. If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable this will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Nothing contained in any Contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.