- the lights in the audience will be up so that it's not too dark
- you can make noise during the show
- you can come and go as you please
- if you need a break there are chill out areas in the foyer
- We make small changes to the lights and sound (such as taking out strobes lights) so that the performance is more accessible if you have sensory sensitivities.
The National Theatre provides a limited number of Relaxed performances, and our forthcoming Relaxed Performances are listed below:
We do not have any Relaxed performances currently scheduled
Parent on Relaxed Puppetry Workshop: ‘They're great. It allows the children and young adults with additional needs to really feel confident and safe. To completely enjoy themselves without being judged. They’re facilitated in feeling more able in themselves.’