We're proud to be See it Safely approved by Official London Theatre, and have received the Visit Britain 'We're Good to Go' industry standard mark, so you can feel confident knowing that staff, artists and audiences are always COVID-secure based on the latest government guidelines.
Here are some helpful things to remember when booking tickets and planning your visit:
- We will maintain social distancing for all performances until Saturday 24 July.
Performances will take place without social distancing from Monday 26 July should Government confirm the lifting of remaining COVID restrictions in England as expected.
Until ‘Step 4’ confirmation is received, all future performances will be sold at socially distanced capacities in fixed clusters of singles, pairs or groups of 3-4 people.
Further tickets will be released following confirmation of ‘Step 4’ guidelines.
- Seats in our theatres are allocated four separate arrival groups, which are indicated when you select tickets: Group 1 is the earliest arrival time, with Group 4 being the closest to the start of the performance.
- In advance of your visit, you will receive an email with your specific arrival time.
- We ask that everyone over the age of 16 provide contact details for NHS Test & Trace on arrival.
- Some of our theatre entrances may have changed since your last visit, so please view our map to familiarise yourselves with entry points.
Find out more in our Frequently Asked Questions about your visit.