We can’t wait to welcome you back to the National Theatre.
We've put in place many changes to ensure your safety and wellbeing, including the way you’ll come to enter and exit the building, as well as the time you are asked to arrive. There'll also be new queuing systems and we'll ask you to order your pre-show refreshments in advance.
We're lucky to have large foyer areas with plenty of space for social distancing, and have implemented extensive safety measures so that we all adhere to UK-wide COVID-19 industry standards, based on Government and public health guidance:
- Book online and receive e-tickets
- Pre-order refreshments
- Socially distanced one-way systems
- Large, well-ventilated foyer spaces
- Reduced auditorium capacity with physically-distanced seating
- Attend with your household or support bubble
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitiser stations
- Timed arrivals and auditorium entry
- Face coverings required