Open Courses are best suited to people at middle-management level and above. The courses run from 9.15am to 5.30pm and are followed by an opportunity to see a show at the National Theatre (included in the cost of the course).
Theatreworks runs full-day Open Courses throughout the year exploring the themes of Personal Impact and Influence and Rapport in rehearsal spaces at the National Theatre. Each course has a maximum of 10 places and costs £440 per delegate or you can book a two-day package with both courses for £792.
'Brilliant way to understand and improve your communication style. Broadens your mind, explores your body, builds your confidence'
Kat, Circle Health
‘A liberating experience’
'One of the most scary and most rewarding courses'
'Dynamic and practical'
To book a course please contact us at 020 7452 3815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Personal Impact open course aims to give participants:
- An insight into what makes people interesting to listen to
- Improved use of voice and breathing
- Active listening skills and techniques for concentration and relaxation
- An understanding of physical presence and body language
- Increased confidence in communicating to an audience
- The ability to harness their own personality, presence and purpose to affect a group
The Influence and Rapport open course aims to give participants:
- Increased confidence and assertiveness in meetings
- An understanding of the effect of status
- Tools for influencing and persuading colleagues and clients
- Tools for influencing upwards
- The confidence to improvise and deal with the unexpected in meetings
- New ways of pitching ideas
Upcoming Open Course Dates:
Wednesday 29 January 2020 – Personal Impact
Thursday 30 January 2020 – Influence & Rapport
Wednesday 18 March 2020 – Personal Impact
Thursday 19 March 2020 – Influence & Rapport
Wednesday 10 June 2020 – Personal Impact
Thursday 11 June 2020 – Influence & Rapport
Wednesday 30 September 2020 – Personal Impact
Thursday 1 October 2020 – Influence & Rapport
Wednesday 18 November 2020 – Personal Impact
Thursday 19 November 2020 – Influence & Rapport