Theatreworks Open Courses explore the themes of Personal Impact and Influence and Rapport. Places are available to individuals from any sector and are best suited to people at middle-management level and above.
Places are £440 per delegate or you can book a two-day package with both courses for £792.
'Brilliant way to understand and improve your communication style. Broadens your mind, explores your body, builds your confidence'
Kat, Circle Health
‘A liberating experience’
'One of the most scary and most rewarding courses'
'Dynamic and practical'
To book a course please contact us at 020 7452 3815 or email [email protected]
The Personal Impact open course aims to give participants:
- An insight into what makes people interesting to listen to
- Improved use of voice and breathing
- Active listening skills and techniques for concentration and relaxation
- An understanding of physical presence and body language
- Increased confidence in communicating to an audience
- The ability to harness their own personality, presence and purpose to affect a group
The Influence and Rapport open course aims to give participants:
- Increased confidence and assertiveness in meetings
- An understanding of the effect of status
- Tools for influencing and persuading colleagues and clients
- Tools for influencing upwards
- The confidence to improvise and deal with the unexpected in meetings
- New ways of pitching ideas
Upcoming Open Course Dates:
Wednesday 16 March 2022 – Personal Impact
Thursday 17 March 2022 – Influence & Rapport
Wednesday 15 June 2022 – Personal Impact
Thursday 16 June 2022 – Influence & Rapport
Wednesday 28 September 2022 – Personal Impact
Thursday 29 September 2022 – Influence & Rapport
Wednesday 16 November 2022 – Personal Impact
Thursday 17 November 2022 – Influence & Rapport