Open Courses are best suited to people at middle-management level and above. The courses run from 9.15am to 5.30pm and are followed by an opportunity to see a show at the National Theatre (included in the cost of the course).
Theatreworks runs full-day Open Courses throughout the year exploring the themes of Personal Impact and Influence and Rapport in rehearsal spaces at the National Theatre. Each course costs £440 or you can book a two-day package with both courses for £792.
'Brilliant way to understand and improve your communication style. Broadens your mind, explores your body, builds your confidence'
Kat, Circle Health
‘A liberating experience’
'One of the most scary and most rewarding courses'
'Dynamic and practical'
To book a course please contact us at 020 7452 3815/3770 or email email@example.com
The Personal Impact open course aims to give participants:
- An insight into what makes people interesting to listen to
- Improved use of voice and breathing
- Active listening skills and techniques for concentration and relaxation
- An understanding of physical presence and body language
- Increased confidence in communicating to an audience
- The ability to harness their own personality, presence and purpose to affect a group
The Influence and Rapport open course aims to give participants:
- Increased confidence and assertiveness in meetings
- An understanding of the effect of status
- Tools for influencing and persuading colleagues and clients
- Tools for influencing upwards
- The confidence to improvise and deal with the unexpected in meetings
- New ways of pitching ideas
Upcoming Open Course Dates, 2016 - 2017
- Weds 8 Mar 2017 - Personal Impact
- Thurs 9 Mar 2017 - Influence & Rapport
- Weds 14 June 2017 - Personal Impact
- Thurs 15 June 2017 - Influence & Rapport
- Weds 20 Sept 2017 - Personal Impact
- Weds 8 Nov 2017 - Personal Impact
- Thurs 9 Nov 2017 - Influence & Rapport