Young Patron Premium
£500 (£41.67 per month by Direct Debit)
Young Patron Premium membership benefits are as Associate:
- Book your tickets ahead of the general public
- Join us for a selection of four Club Nights a year and the Annual Summer Party *
- Bring a guest to events at the Young Patrons rate*
- Access to tickets at the best prices during Priority booking
- Exemption from phone booking fees
- Be the first to find out what's happening through season brochures and regular email updates
- Receive three copies a year of National Theatre Magazine, just for members
- Personal access-all-areas tour of the NT for you and up to three guests.
- Personal acknowledgement on the National Theatre website.
* Extra cost applies
- Earlier priority booking, ahead of Members and Associates
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside, even for sold-out shows
- Book via a special Box Office Hotline, taking you right to the front of the queue
- Access to The Ashcroft Room, our private members' bar, throughout the year
- Come to exclusive events, including the Annual Supporters' Party and NT Revealed, an opportunity to look behind the scenes
- Host your own Dinner & Show party for up to 10 guests organised personally by the Development team.
For more information on Young Patron membership or to sign up by Direct Debit, please contact Dominique Trotter on 020 7452 3218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take 2 working days to be activated.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.