Young Patron Member
£100 (£8.33 per month by Direct Debit)
Young Patrons will receive:
- Opportunity to book tickets ahead of Advance members and the general public
- Access to tickets at the best prices during priority booking
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Members page
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Copies of the National Theatre Magazine and access to our digital newsletter
- Chance to catch up with your fellow YPs at virtual social events, including our Club Night around Angels in America on 31 March
- Invitation to the Annual Summer Party*
* Extra cost applies
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take 2 working days to be activated.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Young Patron Membership − Donation £63/Benefits £37.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.