Young Patron Ambassador
£1,000 (£83.33 per month by Direct Debit)
Young Patron Ambassadors will receive:
- Highest level of priority booking, ahead of Members and Associates
- Access to tickets at the best prices during priority booking*
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Members page
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Access to our digital newsletter
- Chance to catch up with your fellow YPs at digital and in person Club Night events
- Year-round access to the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar, with river views ‡
- Personalised booking and contact to the NT through the Development team
- Personal acknowledgment of your support on our website and in every NT programme
- An allocation of house seats set aside for every performance*
- There are a number of additional benefits available to Young Patron Ambassadors, some of which may be offered in a revised or digital format during this period. These include:
- Complimentary access-all-areas tour of the NT for you and up to three guests
- Look behind-the-scenes and meet our creative teams at NT Revealed †
- Celebrate your support at the Young Patron Ambassador dinner and our Annual Supporters Party †
- The opportunity to attend the New Season Breakfast Briefing and our Annual Supporters' Trip to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival †
For more information on Young Patron Ambassador membership, please contact Tara O'Sullivan: [email protected] or call 020 7452 3218.
* Subject to availability
† Extra cost applies
‡ On occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. Click here for further details.
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
To buy or renew a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take 2 working days to be activated.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual direct debit payment or 12 monthly instalments.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.