Premier Patron Membership
£3,000 (£250 per month by Direct Debit)
Premier Patrons receive:
- The highest level of priority booking and a personalised ticketing service through the Development office
- Priority access to the allocation of house seats for every performance set aside exclusively for Patrons *
- A series of digital ‘Creative Insight’ events to accompany our forthcoming Olivier productions
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Supporters page on our website
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Copies of the National Theatre Magazine and posted newsletter
- A personal thank you for your support on our website
There are a number of additional benefits available to Premier Patrons, some of which may be limited – or offered in a digital format – during this period. These include:
- Invitations to Family Events, the Annual Supporters’ Party and NT Revealed, an annual opportunity to look behind the scenes †
- Visit the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar ‡
- Personal acknowledgment of your support in every Olivier and Lyttelton programme
For more information on becoming a Premier Patron of the NT, please email Anna-Fleur Rawlinson on [email protected]
*Subject to availability
†Extra cost applies
‡The Ashcroft Room is currently closed. As soon as we are able to reopen this space, we look forward to welcoming you there.
Read our Membership terms & conditions here.
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will be activated on the next working day.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Premier Patron Membership − Donation £2,962/Benefits £38.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.