Premier Patron Membership
£3,000 (£250 per month by Direct Debit)
Premier Patrons will receive:
- Exclusive extras to enjoy alongside our weekly NT at Home screenings
- Personal contact to the NT through the Development Department
- Regular email updates
- Copies of the National Theatre Magazine and posted newsletter
- A personal thank you for your support on our website
- Join us for exclusive virtual Creative Insight events and meet the people behind our productions
When we reopen, Premier Patron membership benefits are as Patron:
- Priority booking through the Development Office who will offer you a personalised service
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside exclusively for Patrons
- Make your evening even more special by visiting the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar †
- Invitations to Family Events, the Annual Supporters’ Party and NT Revealed, an annual opportunity
to look behind the scenes*
- Save £5 on NT talks
- Personal acknowledgment of your support in every Olivier and Lyttelton programme
- Priority access to Patron tickets ‡
- Opportunities to meet the cast and creative team and take part in post-show discussions at Cast Talkback events
- Invitations to NT overseas trips*
For more information on becoming a Premier Patron of the NT, please call us on 020 7452 3218 or email email@example.com
*extra cost applies
† on occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. We always recommend booking ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment
‡ Subject to availability
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will be activated on the next working day.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Premier Patron Membership − Donation £2,962/Benefits £38.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.