Premier Patron membership benefits are as Patron:
- Priority booking through the Development Office who will offer you a personalised service
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside exclusively for Patrons
- Make your evening even more special by visiting the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar †
- Join us for exclusive Director’s Insight events and meet the people behind our productions
- Invitations to Family Events, the Annual Supporters’ Party and NT Revealed, an annual opportunity
to look behind the scenes*
- Receive three copies a year of the National Theatre Magazine, just for members
- 50% off on all NT Platforms – Talks and discussions that give you a special insight into our productions and the arts in general
- Personal acknowledgment of your support on the National Theatre website and in every Olivier and Lyttelton programme
- Priority access to Patron tickets
- Opportunities to meet the cast and creative team and take part in post-show discussions at Cast Talkback events
- Invitations to NT overseas trips*
For more information on becoming a Premier Patron of the NT, please call us on 020 7452 3218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*extra cost applies
† on occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. We always recommend booking ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take 2 working days to be activated.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. Premier Patron Membership − Donation £2,962/Benefits £38.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.