Benefactor membership benefits are as Premier Patron:
- Priority Booking through the Development Office who will offer you a personalised service
- Excellent seats set aside for every performance exclusively for Patrons
- Make your evening even more special by visiting the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar †
- Invitations to Family Events, the Annual Supporters’ Party and NT Revealed, an annual opportunity
to look behind the scenes*
- Join us for exclusive Director’s Insight events and meet the people behind our productions
- Opportunities to meet the cast and creative team and take part in post-show discussions at Cast Talkback events
- Invitations to NT overseas trips*
- 50% off all NT Platforms – talks and discussions that give you a special insight into our productions and the arts in general
- Receive three copies a year of the National Theatre Magazine
- Acknowledgement in every Olivier and Lyttelton programme, the Annual Report and on the NT website
- Enjoy a champagne reception and a pair of tickets to two Opening Nights each year ‡
- Celebrate a year at the National with an invitation to the Director's Lunch*
- Join us on the Annual Supporters' Trip to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival*
- Learn more about our exciting programme ahead of the press at the annual New Season Breakfast Briefing
- Receive complimentary programmes
For more information on becoming a Benefactor of the NT, please contact Ruth Naylor on 020 7452 3724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*extra cost applies
† on occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. We always recommend booking ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment
‡ Subject to availability
To buy a membership by Direct Debit, select the blue button below
Please note membership purchased by Direct Debit will take 2 working days to be activated.
Membership can be purchased by either 1 annual payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. Benefactor Membership − Donation £5,741/Benefits £259.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.