£6,000 (£500 per month by Direct Debit)
- The highest level of priority booking and a personalised ticketing service through the Development Office
- Last minute access to the allocation of house seats for every performance*
- An invitation to a private event with Rufus Norris, Lisa Burger and special guests from across the NT’s artistic programme
- A series of Creative Insight events to accompany our forthcoming productions
- Exclusive online extras to enjoy via your dedicated Supporters page on our website
- Regular email updates, so you’ll be the first to find out what’s happening
- Copies of the posted NT newsletter
- A personal thank you for your support on our website and in every Olivier and Lyttelton programme
- The opportunity to attend two Opening Nights per year, the New Season Breakfast Briefing and our Annual Supporters' Trip to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival †
- Invitations to Family Events, the Annual Supporters’ Party and NT Revealed, an annual opportunity to look behind the scenes †
- Visit the Ashcroft Room, our private members’ bar ‡
For more information on becoming a Benefactor of the NT, please email Frances Bridgewater at [email protected]
*Subject to availability
† Events may be limited or offered in a digital format during this period. Extra cost applies.
‡ On occasion we may need to close the Ashcroft Room. Click here for further details.
Read our Membership terms & conditions.
Memberships can be purchased by 1 annual direct debit payment or 12 monthly instalments.
Please note that memberships purchased by Direct Debit will be activated the next working day.
If you would like to purchase a Benefactor Membership as a gift, please contact Frances Bridgewater at [email protected] or call us on 020 7452 3218.
Your gift to the National
All levels of NT membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Benefactor Membership − Donation £5,741/Benefits £259.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7452 3850.
The National Theatre strives for best practice in fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
We are transparent with our donors and supporters, ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.