Join us during February half term for a day of inspiring professional development, exploring theatre practice through workshops, talks, discussions and masterclasses with a variety of fantastic theatre-makers, including NT artists and staff.
Artists and practitioners confirmed for day 2 so far include:
- Director Katie Mitchell (When We Have Sufficiently Tortured Each Other, Cleansed, Waves at the National Theatre)
- Physical theatre company Frantic Assembly (Movement Directors for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time)
- NT Head of Voice, Jeannette Nelson
- Jesse Jones, director and co-founder of devising company, Wardrobe Ensemble (Education, Education, Education)
- Puppeteers Toby Olié and Finn Caldwell (original War Horse cast and founders of Gyre and Gimble)
- Curious Directive, a company focused on exploring theatre through the lens of science (Gastronomic, Frogman, Spindrift)
- Director Sally Cookson (Treasure Island, Peter Pan and Jane Eyre at the National Theatre)
The conference fee includes lunch, refreshments and a ticket to a National Theatre production on the evening of Thursday 21 February.
‘The conference feels like a present to drama teachers - a creative luxury both rewarding and informative.’ Teacher, 2017 conference
‘I am taking so much new stuff into my classes and my pupils love it! Invaluable.’ LAMDA Examinations Teacher, 2018 conference
Bursaries are available, please contact Sarah Eastaff, Secondary and Further Education Programme Manager on email@example.com to discuss these options or with any questions you may have.
When you click ‘buy tickets’ above, you are buying a ticket for Day 2 only, at the price of £150.
To buy a package ticket for both days, at the reduced price of £200, click here. To buy a ticket for Day 1 only, click here.