Join us during February half term for a day of inspiring professional development, exploring theatre practice through workshops, talks, discussions and masterclasses with a variety of fantastic theatre-makers, including NT artists and staff.
Artists and practitioners confirmed for Day 1:
- Physical theatre company Frantic Assembly (Movement Directors for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time)
- NT Head of Voice, Jeannette Nelson
- Verbatim company Lung Theatre (creators of Trojan Horse, E15, Chilcot)
- Puppeteers Toby Olié and Finn Caldwell (original War Horse cast and founders of Gyre and Gimble
- Dom Bilkey, Head of Sound and Video at the National Theatre
- Kane Husbands, Artistic Director of The PappyShow
- Director Sally Cookson (Treasure Island, Peter Pan and Jane Eyre at the National Theatre)
- Theatre reviewers, Maddy Costa and Alice Saville
- Emma Reidy, Digital Content Producer at the National Theatre, and Sam Sedgman, writer and digital producer
The conference fee includes lunch, refreshments and a ticket to a National Theatre production on the evening of Thursday 21 February.
The Drama Teacher Conference is now fully booked, if you are interested in other opporutnities please contact Sarah Eastaff, Secondary and FE Programme Manager Seastaff@nationaltheatre.org.uk
‘The conference feels like a present to drama teachers - a creative luxury both rewarding and informative.’ Teacher, 2017 conference
‘I am taking so much new stuff into my classes and my pupils love it! Invaluable.’ LAMDA Examinations Teacher, 2018 conference