Join us on Instagram on Tuesday lunchtimes at 1pm to learn about the design process and the experience of designing for the National Theatre, and to ask your own questions.
Each week a different designer will talk about one of their show designs, and each week we'll hear about a different design specialism including costume, set, lighting, puppetry, graphics and sound.
Our Instagram Live Design Series has now finished. Check out our IGTV Archive for talks on the following:
- Vicki Mortimer and Sarah Mercer on the Follies Costume Design
- Jessica Hung Han Yun and Jack Williams on the Dick Whittington Lighting Design
- Katrina Lindsay and Tariq Rifaat on the Small Island Set Design
- Sam Wyer on the Ocean at the End of the Lane Puppetry Design
- Rae Smith and Toby Olié on the War Horse Set Design
- Bunny Christie and Anthony Newton on the After Life Set Design
- Donato Wharton, Edward-Rhys Harry and Marc Tritschler on the Under Milk Wood Sound Design
- Louise Richardson on the Under Milk Wood Graphic Design
- Toby Olié and Audrey Brisson on the Pinnochio Puppetry Design