This page contains answers to the three most frequently asked questions on using this website, which are:
1. Where do I login or regsiter?
2. Are there quick links to all the main shows on the homepage?
3. Where and how do I find listings of all that's on at the National?
1. Login and Register (and subsequently Logout and My NT) are located on a bar that on desktops is always visible at the foot of the browser screen, and therefore requires no scrolling to be able to click on. On mobile devices, the bar is at the top of the screen. This bar also has the link to your basket.
2. The listing of all the shows we are selling tickets for has been replaced by a sequence of carousels, which provide the context of where a show is being performed. This allows you to select shows which are playing at the National, in the West End, are being broadcast as part of NT Live, are on Tour or are playing in other venues. We also have the title and image of each show to make it easier to select.
3. The Buy tickets & what's on section allows you to view everything that we are presenting by the show/event or by date (Calendar). Under the Calendar option there are pre-set periods or you can enter a date range. This is also the section where 'Season' information is presented, allowing you to view the online season brochure, download pdfs of Rep brochures and also follow a link to future events and when they will be booking.
If you are having trouble using the site then feel free to contact us and we'll endeavour to assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have experienced a problem with buying tickets from this website, please e-mail email@example.com
To report any other bug, please use the Website Feedback Form.
There are a number of points worth noting when using this site.
This website has been developed to conform to the W3C accessibility guidelines for level AA compliance. We have endeavoured to conform to all the presented guidelines in Level AA wherever possible.
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this you should simply adjust your browser's settings.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools (Alt + x), and select a scale from the options in Zoom
- If you use Firefox, edit the 'Fonts and colours' settings under the Content tab of the 'Options'.
- If you use Chrome, use the Web Content settings in the 'Under the bonnet' sectoin of 'Customise and Control Google Chrome' (click on the spanner item in the top right of the browser)
- If you use Safari, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Increase (Ctrl + +), Decrease (Ctrl + -) or Normal (Ctrl + 0).
In modern browsers like Firefox, style sheets for this site can be manually turned off. This removes all formatting of pages and reads as text only, removing all background images. e.g. in Firefox go to View > Page Style > No Style. The text size is also determined by the 'Text size' setting in your browser. If your setting is at a size below 'Medium' then the text will probably be displayed too small to read. For Internet Explorer, you can check your Text size setting by selecting it from the 'View' menu option on your browser toolbar.
The main navigation is at the top of each page.
Each section of the site has main and subsidiary links on the left of each page. Where the latter exist, they lead to more information relating to the subject selected from the main links in the left hand column.
There is a site-wide free text search (in the top right of this page) and also a date range search for calendared events.
Login/Logout, MyNT and View basket links
These links, together with social network sharing links, are all located in a 'floating bar' at the foot of the screen. This bar should always be visible, allowing you to reach the relevant pages on the website without scrolling.
The site is, in its simplest form, divided into five main sections, or ZONES: Buy tickets & what's on, Your Visit, Discover more, Support Us and Shop. Each represents a different element of the NT. You can see the overall contents of the site by visiting the Sitemap.
Website feedback form
Please use the Website feedback form to report technical problems or errors relating to the design or performance of the site.