A stunning events venue situated on the roof of the iconic National Theatre, with spectacular panoramic views across London and the river Thames.
The Deck has become part of London’s skyline with its unique glow and has fantastic transport links, only 5 minutes from Waterloo station (British Rail and Underground) and Embankment (Underground).
- benefits from retractable glass walls which lead out on to the riverside terrace and maximise the benefits of the view
- can accommodate seated dinner for up to 80, conferences up to 100 and standing receptions up to 150
- is perfect for cocktail receptions, elegant dinners, barbecues and Christmas parties
- has state-of-the-art sound and visual technology
- is an inspiring backdrop for meetings, away-days and product launches
- is licensed to host Wedding and Civil Partnership ceremonies. London's skyline and the Thames provide the perfect backdrop for couples seeking a 'city chic' wedding venue with a difference.
For more information and to speak to a member of our sales team please call 020 7452 3796 or email email@example.com