Tickets that have been bought and are held for collection can be picked up as follows:
For performances and events at the National Theatre
You can collect your tickets from the Ticket Collection Kiosks or from the Box Office on the ground floor up to 90 minutes before the performance. You will need to show the card you paid with when you collect and it also helps if you have your Order Number to hand.
For collection within 90 minutes of the performance, you can pick up your tickets from the relevant box office for the show that you are attending. These are:
- Olivier Theatre: The Olivier Ticket Desk on Level 2 or the Ticket Collection Kiosks
- Lyttelton Theatre: The main Box Office on the ground floor or the Ticket Collection Kiosks
- Dorfman Theatre: The Ticket Desk in the Dorfman Theatre foyer, on the east side of the building
- Temporary Theatre: The Ticket Desk in the Temporary Theatre foyer (next to the Espresso Bar)
- Platforms: Tickets may be collected from the ground floor Box Office or from any ticket machine up to 30 minutes before the performance, and from the relevant theatre’s Ticket Desk thereafter
- Backstage Tours: Please go to the Box Office on the ground floor, at least 10 minutes before your chosen tour
To collect tickets from kiosks you need the payment card and please have your order number handy in case you are prompted to enter this as well
For performances at other London venues
Tickets can be collected from the Box Office at the relevant venue on the day:
- War Horse at the New London Theatre, Drury Lane, London WC2 (from 60 minutes prior to the start of the performance).
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time at the Gielgud Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 7ES (from 60 minutes prior to the start of the performance).
- National Youth Theatre productions at the Ambassadors Theatre, West Street, London WC2H 9ND (from 60 minutes prior to the start of the performance).
Please note: For performances at these other venues, please take your email confirmation for identification.