Tickets that have been bought and are held for collection can be picked up as follows:
For performances and events at the National Theatre
You can collect your tickets from the Ticket Collection Kiosks or from the Box Office on the ground floor up to 90 minutes before the performance.
Due to NT Future building works, there is currently a temporary Box Office in the foyer of the Lyttelton Theatre, on the ground floor (where the free foyer music used to be performed).
For collection within 90 minutes of the performance, you can pick up your tickets from the relevant box office for the show that you are attending. These are:
- Olivier Theatre: The Olivier Box Office or Ticket Collection Kiosks on Level 2
- Lyttelton Theatre: The Box Office or Ticket Collection Kiosks on the ground floor
- For Hotel, the ground floor Box Office in the foyer of the temporary theatre
- Platforms: Tickets may be collected from the ground floor Box Office or from any ticket machine up to 30 minutes before the performance, and from the relevant theatre’s Box Office thereafter
- Backstage Tours: Please go to the Box Office on the ground floor, at least 10 minutes before your chosen tour
To collect tickets from kiosks you need the payment card and please have your order number handy in case you are prompted to enter this as well
For performances at other London venues
Tickets can be collected from the Box Office at the relevant venue on the day:
- War Horse and The Elephantom at the New London Theatre, Drury Lane, London WC2 (from 60 minutes prior to the start of the performance).
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time at the Gielgud Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 7ES (from 60 minutes prior to the start of the performance).
- The Drowned Man; A Hollywood Fable at Temple Studios, 31 London Street W2 1DJ (please arrive at Temple Studios at the time printed on your email confirmation).
- The Roof at Doon Street Car Park SE1 (from 2 hours prior to the start of the perfomance).
Please note: For performances at these other venues, please take your email confirmation for identification.