National Theatre Gift Vouchers can be bought for any amount. They can be used to buy tickets from the National Theatre website and Box Office for all shows at the National Theatre and for War Horse, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and Great Britain in the West End.
When you buy a Gift Voucher, you can:
- Choose to have a copy of the Gift Voucher sent by email to yourself. You can then print the voucher at home to place inside your own card or you can forward the Gift Voucher email to your recipient.
- Or you can choose to have a copy of the Gift Voucher emailed directly from the National Theatre to the recipient on your behalf (and you will also receive a separate email confirmation of your purchase).
- Select one of three designs: National Theatre image, War Horse or The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.
- Personalise the Gift Voucher with the name of the person you are sending the Gift Voucher to, your name and a short message from you.
- The Gift Voucher email will show the value of the voucher you have selected and has a unique code which can be used when booking tickets on our website, by phone or in person at the National Theatre Box Office. The recipient can choose to use the total value in one ticket purchase or can use it over multiple purchases until the total value has been redeemed.