from £10,000 per year
With a visionary approach to the National Theatre's future, Olivier Circle donors recognise that the National Theatre seeks to constantly broaden its work and donate £10,000+ per year to the NT.
Olivier Circle donors enjoy a relationship with the National Theatre that is not only personally tailored to their specific needs and interests, but also combines unforgettable treats, surprises and insights with outstanding practical assistance.
Olivier Circle membership benefits are as Benefactor:
- Personalised priority booking service through the Development Office and access to a special allocation of tickets, even for sold-out shows
- Invitations to exclusive Director's Insights events
- Invitations to the annual Director's Lunch and to the annual Season Preview Presentation
- Invitations to Family events, NT Revealed (the unique annual insight behind the scenes of the NT), the annual supporters' trip to the Edinburgh festival and NT overseas events*
- Use of the Ashcroft Room, the NT's private members' bar with river views
- Complimentary programme vouchers
- Private Dining opportunities*
- Subscription to Update, the NT members' magazine
- Acknowledgement in every Olivier and Lyttelton programme, the Annual Report and on the NT website
Highest ticket priority, even for last minute requests requests
Invitations to five Opening Nights each year
Invitations to regular dinners with NT artists*
Invitation to the Olivier Circle Dinner with the Director*
Use of the VIP Djanogly Room
Acknowledgement on the donor boards in the NT foyer
For more information on becoming a member of the Olivier Circle, please contact Rachel Clarke on 020 7452 3028 or email@example.com
Gift Aid and VAT Information: For Gift Aid your entire payment represents a donation without encumbrance for the general purpose of the National Theatre. However different regulations apply for VAT where your contribution is split between a donation and a payment for benefits as follows: Olivier Circle − Donation: £9,646/Benefits £354.
*extra cost applies
National Theatre tickets are subject to availability. We have recently updated our ticketing policy for £12 tickets for productions that are not part of the Travelex season, please see here for more information.